Sunday, April 4, 2021

Things I Didn’t Know You Could Buy Online

While surfing around Amazon I came across this "Jumbo 20 Feet Inflatable Outdoor and Indoor Theater Projector Screen" I find the reviews interesting.  I start with the "Five Star" and then go immediately to the most dissatisfied reviewer and compare them.   The person who really loved it said, "Love the size and ease of setup. Worth every penny paid! It's hard to fit back in the bag so it would probably be best to get a container to put it in. The quality seems sturdy and the product is true to the advertised dimensions."  The poor reviews concerned poor workmanship and one thought it didn't work well in an area with a lot of light (I figured that part out before I read the review).  

With both the best and worst reviews, I click on the reviewer.  Often, I find the person is a constant complainer.  Nothing they bought at Amazon worked well or was as they expected.  Where would you use this?  Anyway, a weird thing on Amazon.  

If you see something weird for me to look at, leave a comment.

Oh yea, I'm an Amazon Affiliate, if you click on the picture or the link they might someday pay me something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment